Wednesday, March 11, 2009

wish you were here

Dear Dad,Pa,Daddy,

The words that i haven't use for so long,the words that i never say for many years.If i have the chance,i have so much to talk to you,why didn't i appreciate the time that i could talk to you.
Sometimes,i wonder are you really still with us or somewhere near us?I've encounter many times that i feel you are here,please,please don't try to joke or fool me with the door,i'm scared ok.
Look at your wife,look how stuborn she is...why..why don't you go to her dream and talk to her?Your son.....your eldest son that so wish to see you in his dream,why don't you look for him as he has so much to talk to you,why only u appear in my dream,n thanks for the number that u gave me ,too bad i didn't buy.
How about your another son,mum's "kuai chai".Our life will be peace if he didn't come back here,why,why must all of us be the bad one,especially,big bro?When your wife says that "ALL OF US JUST WANT TO FIGHT FOR HER MONEY",do you know how sad i am,at times how angry i am?Are we all really after her money? Aren't we her children too?How can she be so blind.At times,i feel so difficult,one is my mum another one is my brother.My brother had sacrifice a lot and sometimes i really pity him.What he needs also care & love from my mum,but she's not that type that shows,till when things happen only she cares.Two of them difficult to get along.Mum doesn't want to let brother knows cause he will make noise as he's a bad-tempered person.My brother always the last one to be know, he will be very sad too,cause mum never treat him as family.
How about his "kuai chai",non stop creating problem,one after one.....when only he will wake up?when only he will stop bringing problem to us....I don't want to have this kind of brother......
Sometimes i wonder are you really looking at us guarding us?I really wish you were here then everything will be different.

1 comment:

genie1119 said...

don't emo...
hugz Yee