Monday, March 23, 2009

raped by a pair of eyes 2

This time was not me but my sis.Last Sunday we went out together with my bro,sis n law,siman.We had breakfast - dim sum *yummy* in PJ,so long never wake up early and have breakfast.We planned to go shopping after breakfast so we headed to KL.First we walked in Sg.Wang then we had our lunch in Pavillion,I've never been to Pavillion before.After lunch we walked around,till we felt tired and plan to have a cup of tea.While we are walking along the cafe's,there are 2 girls,i think selling beer,standing at the counter,one fat,one thin *aiayyaa,so bad....say people fat & thin*,my sis was walking and looking down then i'm walking behind of her,that 2 girls stare and look at my sis then whisper to each other.Later,when i catch up with her,told her and she notice about that too.We walk back cause there's no any place for us too sit.While we walk back,that girls still looking at stare at my sis especially the fat one,then my sis also stare back and look straight at her eyes angrily,even Paul,sis bf also stare back at the girl and me too,ai~~~~too many this kind of LEBIH people around,don't they have any better things to do?My sis very angry and feel like walk to her and ask what's her problem,sometimes feel like korek their eyes.:P

No comments: